Where To Place Plants Feng Shui
Feng Shui revolves around the notion that our environment and our environments’ energies affect us in every aspect of life. It is no wonder, then, that plants can play an essential role in our overall well-being. Here’s how to use plants with Feng Shui to strive for balance and harmony, plus the best places to put plants in your living space.
Feng Shui and Plants
Feng Shui is all about the balance of energies and how they can affect us. Plants play an essential role in this balance. They represent vibrant life and even healing among other things. Plants can help filter our environment, bringing restorative energy to us and help us achieve a sense of balance.
Benefits of Plants for Feng Shui
Plants have a vast number of benefits for our health and well-being. Plants can:
- Improve air quality
- Decrease stress levels
- Boost creativity and productivity
- Improve concentration
- Balance energy
- Facilitate relaxation
Where To Place Your Plants
It is crucial to give thought to where you place your plants. An ideal spot should provide your plants with plenty of natural light and ample circulation. Here are some top spots to place your plants according to Feng Shui:
- Living Room:
- Adding vibrant plants to the living room will invite “chi” energy
- A single robust plant close to your bed will help promote restful sleep.
- A small fern in the bathroom can help facilitate bathroom and overall home purification.
- Large and exotic plants at the base of the stairs will symbolize prosperity and success.
- Work or Home Office:
- A small and vibrant plant on your workspace can help improve concentration and creativity.
- Windows and Balconies:
- Adding a few hearty plants to your windows and balconies is an excellent way to promote abundance and resilience.
When selecting plants for your space, it is important to find individual pieces that speak to you. Plants can have healing, purifying, and restorative powers, but selecting the right plants for your space depends on many factors. Feng Shui has many practical applications for improving your space, and with the right plants, you can create an atmosphere that is calming and revitalizing.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.