Attract Money Through Feng Shui Strategies
The Basics of Feng Shui
Feng shui is an ancient Chinese practice believed to be used to harmonize a space with the environment for a more positive energy. It is often used in households, businesses and gardens to bring prosperity, health and harmony.
Whether you believe in the power of Feng Shui, it cannot be denied that a space with a harmonious and balanced energy is a much more pleasant place to be in. Follow these tips to use Feng Shui to attract more money and prosperity into your life.
Feng Shui Principles to Attract Money
- Cleanliness: A clean and organized space sends a message to the Universe that you are ready to receive wealth and abundance. Keeping things tidy and clutter-free will help create energy flow and harmony.
- Gates and Doors: Make sure your front door is in good condition and that it opens and closes easily and smoothly. Installing gates or doors with glass or metal will keep energy flowing in and out of your home or office.
- Bagua Mirror: Bagua mirrors are used to reflect negative energy away from your home or office. Place them in a location where you can see them regularly.
- Money Plants: Plants are a powerful symbol of abundance and prosperity. Choose plants such as money trees, bamboo and pachira that are known to attract wealth and financial gain.
- Wind Chime: Hang a wind chime near the front entrance to your home or office to bring in positive energy and wealth.
- Vastu: Vastu Shastra is an Indian practice that is similar to Feng Shui. Make sure the items in your home or office are arranged according to Vastu principles in order to bring in wealth and abundance.
- Money Colors: Colors are known to have an effect on our mood and energy levels. Choose colors such as green, red and purple to be used in your home or office that are known to bring wealth.
- Symbols of Wealth: Place items that represent wealth and abundance throughout your home or office. Symbols such as golden coins, crystals, and lions are all associated with wealth.
- Energy Flow: Remove any obstacles from hallways, doors and windows that can block positive energy from entering into your space.
Using Feng Shui to attract more money and prosperity is a simple and effective practice. Applying the Feng Shui principles listed above can help bring harmony and balance to your home and workspace, creating good energy and attracting wealth.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.