What Is Feng Shui Your Wallet?
Feng Shui your wallet is a way to apply the tenets of Chinese Feng Shui to manage and increase your financial wellbeing. It is a way to control energy in your wallet to attract good luck and prosperity. Feng Shui your wallet is based on the principles of the yin and yang balance, which suggests that energy can be balanced and harmonized by positioning elements in a certain way.
The Benefits of Feng Shui Your Wallet
Feng Shui your wallet offers a number of benefits, including:
- Increasing your financial luck
- Helping you to attract wealth and prosperity
- Restoring balance and harmony in your finances
- Strengthening luck and opportunity
- Preventing financial losses
The Steps of Feng Shui Your Wallet
Feng Shui your wallet involves the following steps in the following order:
- Clean your wallet to remove negative energy
- Keep the wallet open to the East
- Place coins in all of the pockets
- Stash three coins in the coin slot
- Place a lucky charm inside the wallet
- Store wallet in a safe and discreet place
Tips For Feng Shui Your Wallet
- Choose the right wallet: A wallet that is too large and bulky may mean you spend more than you need to, while a compact wallet that can’t fit all your cards or bills can create an underlying feeling of lack. Choose a wallet that is the right size for your needs.
- Choose the right color: Different colors represent different meanings when it comes to Feng Shui. Red and pink represent luck and romance, black for power and money, white for clarity and calm, and blue for peace and tranquillity. Consider which color best represents your intentions for balancing energy in your wallet.
- Embrace the tassels: Tassels have many benefits, one of which brings luck and abundance. If your wallet has the option of tassels, it’s beneficial to make sure they hang outside the wallet rather than tucked inside.
Feng Shui your wallet is an easy and rewarding way to make sure your wallet is in harmony with the surrounding environment and of course your own sense of balance. Good luck!
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.