What Are The Lucky Plants In Feng Shui?
Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese practice, considers certain plants to bring luck and prosperity, and even better, these lucky plants can easily be incorporated into everyday décor. The following are some of the most popular Feng Shui plant recommendations, sure to bring positive energy and good fortune:
The Money Tree is a popular choice in the world of Feng Shui. It is believed to bring a steady stream of income, luck, and wealth. As its name implies, when kept in the living or office environment, the Money Tree is also said to attract money and prosperity.
The Jade Plant, also known as the ‘Money Plant’, is a popular indoor plant that symbolizes luck, wealth, and abundance. In order to bring prosperity and wealth, the Jade Plant should be placed in the home’s prosperity or wealth corner, or the office to create positive energy.
Bamboo symbolizes life and longevity and is an amazing good luck charm for the home. Placing it in the entryway, hallway, or near the front door will bring good luck and positive energy. Additionally, each time you water a pot of bamboo, you are spreading its positive energy to another part of your house.
Unlike regular bamboo, which grows outdoors, Lucky Bamboo can only grow indoors. It is a symbol of good luck and is composed of five lucky bamboo stalks, designed to represent the five elements associated with Feng Shui—wood, earth, fire, metal, and water.
The Orchid is a beautiful flowering plant that signifies luck, fertility, beauty, and abundance. Place the orchid in your home or office to enjoy its uplifting energy, or give it as a gift to someone to make them feel special.
These are just a few of the most popular plants believed to bring luck and prosperity based on the teachings of Feng Shui. When properly placed in the home or office, these lucky plants can help attract positive energy and good fortune.
What plants are auspicious in feng shui?
• Bamboo: Bamboo is believed to bring good luck and prosperity, plus it’s a great natural air purifier.
• Orchid: This elegant flower is thought to bring peace, harmony and luck in love.
• Money Plant: This bushy green foliage is believed to invite abundance and good fortune into a home.
• Potted Lemon Trees: Lemons symbolize freshness, wealth, and purification.
• Peonies: These blooms are thought to inspire happiness, health and wealth.
• Chrysanthemums: In Feng Shui, chrysanthemums denote long life, joy and optimism.
• Jade Plant: This succulent, also called a money tree, is thought to bring good luck, fortune and wealth to its owners.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.