What is a Feng Shui Salt Cure?
Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese art, is all about bringing balance and harmony to one’s living space. By strategically placing and arranging various objects to adjust energy flow, one can increase the positive energy within the home and office. A Feng Shui salt cure is an important part of this practice, as salt is known to absorb negative energy, protect against unwelcome energy, and detoxify the home.
Where to Place the Feng Shui Salt Cure?
It is said that there are certain areas in the home known as “command centres”, where the Feng Shui salt cure should be placed. This includes:
- The front door
- The main living space
- The home office
- The bedroom
How Long Can You Keep the Salt Cure?
The general consensus is that you should keep the salt cure in place no longer than three months. After that time period has elapsed, the salt is said to become saturated with the negative energy it has been absorbing and no longer effective in cleansing the energy within the home.
It is important to note that the salt should not be thrown away as this could release all of the absorbed negative energy back into the home. Instead, the salt should be placed in a temporary location outside, such as a garden, for a day to absorb and release the negative energy.
As a part of a overall Feng Shui practice, the salt cure is an integral part of energy balancing and detoxifying the home. To get the best results, it is recommended that you replace the salt cure every three months, being sure not to throw the salt away and instead, move it to an external location to Absorb and release the negative energy.
What are the benefits of a Feng Shui salt cure?
1. Enhancing the energy of a space: A salt cure can be used to attract positive energy and increase the energy flow throughout a room or living space, as salt is believed to attract, absorb, balance and amplify energy.
2. Aiding meditation, promoting relaxation and clearing the air: Salt is believed to be purifying and cleansing, with the potential use to cleanse spaces of bad energy or negative energies.
3. Promoting better health and well-being: Salt is also said to help improve the air quality in living spaces and provide natural healing benefits.
4. Drawing material success and abundance: Salt is believed to attract abundance and prosperity and can be used to activate and enhance the effects of visualization or manifestation.
5. Boosting creativity and improving mood: Reported benefits of salt therapy include improved concentration, increased creativity and a happier, more positive mood.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.