Introduction to the Author
Lillian Too is an internationally renowned author, columnist and feng shui master with over 27 years of experience in the field. She has authored over 80 books and published thousands of articles related to the practice. Her latest book is called “Flying Star Feng Shui Made Easy”.
Ms. Too is a leading authority on feng shui, in particular Flying Star, which is one of the most popular forms of the practice and is considered to be very powerful and effective for bringing positive energy into homes and businesses. Lillian Too’s extensive experience coupled with her understandable teaching style have made her an in-demand guest lecturer around the world from as far west as Australia and as far east as Japan.
Examples of Applications
One example of applying Flying Star Feng Shui and demonstrating the techniques in a real-world environment according to Lillian Too is the case study of Mr. Soh from Kuala Lampur, Malaysia. In this particular case, he was having difficulty with his marriage, health, career and finances. To help him rectify this feng shui issue, Lillian Too used Eight Mansions analysis to focus on each area of his life.
On the health analysis front, she moved Mr. Soh’s bed so that it would not be facing any “poison arrows (Shar Chi)” coming from outside sources. Additionally, she advised placing plants and specific cures in the East part of his bedroom since that represented where his health star was located. She also noted that both Mr. Soh himself and his wife should sleep in this part of the room since it specifically enhanced their individual health stars instead of them sleeping in separate beds as they previously had done.
Then looking at strengthening financial luck in those 8 Mansions area ” Lillian primarily focused on what she termed “Three Killings” which were actually three unlucky stars that were causing trouble for Mr. Soh’s career prospects and finances by creating too much disruptive energy where ever it was present. To counteract this energy she suggested placing various curing items such as coins, gourds and mirrors throughout these locations along with certain symbolic items associated with prosperity and abundance such as wealth objects or fu dogs to activate financial luck for both members of the household.’
1. Unlock the Secrets of Feng Shui by Lillian Too
2. The Complete Home Blessing Kit: Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness Into Your Life by Annabelle Moseley
3. Flying Star Feng Shui for 2020 – 2023 by Choong Yim Ling & Lillian Too
4. Feng Shui Made Easy By Mark Verge
5. Book of Changes in Feng Shui: From the Writing of Master Zhang Jin Man by Liang Da Hong
6. Everything You Need to Know About Contemporary Feng Shui for Your Home and Office By Shan-Tung Hsu
1. Introduction to Flying Star Feng Shui By Amy Scott Grant
2. Advanced Flying Stars Online Course By William Spear
3. Creating your 2020 Yearly Legacy with Flying Stars 2000 Plus System By Lawrence Holcombe
4. Practical 9 Star Survival System Strategies ” Live Webinar with Jonathan Collins
5. 8 Advices from Grandmaster, 4 Animals Astro Tai Shu 4 Pillars astrology & 5 Dragons Double Synchrony w/flying stars in your consultations! With Joey Yap
1. 8 Aspirations Map
2. Basic Principle Of Aspirations Governance For Houses & Offices by Dr Stephen Skinner`
3. Coloured Annual Charts 4. The Energy Grid Chart 5. Comparative Analysis Charts
Advice from the Author
When applying Flying Star Feng Shui, Lillian Too advises people to begin by exploring the basics of this ancient practice. She recommends learning how to identify sectors and angles, orientations and how stars interact with each other. Based on her own personal experience, she advises people to consider the year in which their house was built as this will give them an idea as to what type of energy is active within their home. Furthermore, it is important for individuals to locate their ‘Sheng Qi’ or positive energy which can help increase wealth luck and enhance business opportunities.
Once people have a better understanding of these basic concepts it’s time to look at how different environments affect their daily lives. It’s essential that they pay attention to the main entrance door as well; the positioning of doors can help determine the amount of external influences and energies coming into the home. For example, if one’s entrance door faces southeast then they should be mindful that it could bring in more fire energy than might be necessary or beneficial.
Lastly, Lillian Too recommends paying attention to secondary cosmic energies such as ‘Xue Sha’ (negative energy), ‘Tai Sui’ (Grand Duke Jupiter), ‘Sui Po’ (Year Breaker) and ‘Wealth Boats’ ” all of which play an important role in the outcome and success of each individual’s unique space. By considering all these factors a practitioner can gain an insight into potential problems or areas where bigger changes might be needed! With this knowledge one can apply Flying Star Feng Shui with greater accuracy for optimal results.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.