Feng Shui Crap is the practice of using certain elements in home design to improve the overall chi, aka energy, of a space. The Chinese have been using Feng Shui for thousands of years, as it is believed that certain objects have the ability to make your energy flow more freely, while other items can contribute to negative energy in the home. In order to properly incorporate Feng Shui Crap into your home design, there are a few key elements that are often included:
1) Harmony and Balance – When incorporating Feng Shui into home design, it’s important to ensure that there is an element of harmony in each room. It’s important to create a sense of balance between both aesthetically pleasing and energetically stimulating items. This ensures that each room has an even flow of positive energy throughout.
2) Color – Color has long been associated with Feng Shui Crap and can be found in many of the Chinese decorations from paper fans to paintings. A great way to bring color and energy into a space is by choosing bright colors such as yellow or orange for walls or furniture pieces like chairs and couches. Additionally, you may want to add some contrasting colors as accents like blue.
3) Plants – Incorporating plants into home design adds life force and a touch of nature which helps balance and energize any space. There are specific plants associated with feng shui crape such as jasmine for romance or lucky bamboo for luck so take time when experimenting with plants in your designs.
4) Light – Light plays an important role in the use of Feng Shui Crap because it is said to positively affect energy instead while encouraging prosperity and good vibes in your home. Use different sources of light like candles or lamps (especially if they are red which symbolizes passion). Alternatively, natural light can work wonders by providing free access to fresh air and sunshine!
History of Feng Shui Crap
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice of geomancy, integrating the elements of landscaping and design in order to maximize “positive energy”. It has been used since antiquity to build structures that bring balance and prosperity. Though its roots can be traced back thousands of years ago, it wasn’t until the early 20th Century that it was widely practiced in the West, having become popular among Americans.
Over time, Feng Shui Crap (also known as fengshui crap) evolved into a decorative trend that took the traditional concept and gave it a more modern spin. Today, many follow its principles when decorating rooms to promote positive energy flow. Feng shui crap comes in all shapes and sizes, from colorful wind-chimes made from antique bells to fish-shaped amulets meant to enhance Chi. Other symbols like dragons and phoenixes are believed to signify strength and protection, respectively. Some practitioners go so far as to hang crystals such as selenite around their belongings or incorporate them into their furniture designs for good luck.
In addition to being aesthetically pleasing home décor pieces, feng shui crap also provides metaphysical healing benefits; bringing harmony between one’s inner self and the external environment. Incorporating these special objects into a domestic space is believed to flush out bad vibes while simultaneously attracting prosperity towards its inhabitants. It’s also thought that such items guard against harmful energies coming in ranging from negative thoughts generated by people nearby to more tangible threats like malicious spirits.
Feng Shui Crap is the practice of using certain items and ornaments to influence energy levels within a living space. This can be used to improve household activities in many ways. For example, placing crystals near computers or work desks can improve concentration, making it easier to focus on work tasks. Wind chimes and soothing music can also be used to create calming vibes in any room. Plants are another great way to boost feng shui by providing oxygen into the air and reducing carbon dioxide levels. Mirrors and water features like fountains create positive energy as well and can help reduce stress levels. Finally, adding symbols like the Yin Yang emblem around your living space helps promote balance in your home whilst helping you achieve peace of mind.
Benefits of Feng Shui Crap
Feng Shui Crap has long been popular among homeowners and interior decorators who aim to give spaces a more calming, peaceful aesthetic. This type of decoration strives to relax the eye, mind and body by incorporating symbolic objects that represent health, fortune, and energy. It is believed that using the arrangement of items according to specific Feng Shui principles can help bring balance and good luck into a space.
Feng Shui Crap also helps improve the quality of life within a home or business. By creating balance and harmony within a living space, it is said that people are able to focus on their goals and decisions more easily since their stresses will be reduced. The use of Feng Shui aims to create an atmosphere conducive for relaxation, thoughtfulness and creativity that in turn can lead to better health, productivity and success. Furthermore, with its combination of traditional Chinese theories merged with modern design practices, Feng Shui Crap offers aesthetically pleasing results that will benefit any décor.
Types of Feng Shui Crap
Crystals: Crystals absorb and store energy and can be used to maximize the balance of yin and yang energy. They have a powerful ability to adjust chi energy, radiate energy, enhance living spaces and bring balance and harmony into homes.
Mirrors: Mirrors are used as tools for reflection in many different Feng Shui disciplines. They can be used to deflect bad chi away from areas in a home or office, or even to redirect positive chi in those areas. Mirrors also aid in enhancing focus which is essential for success according to Feng Shui principles.
Tables: Tables come in all shapes and sizes, but they symbolize stability and provide support. They are often placed on either side of a door frame to enhance luck coming through the door, while curved rectangle tables with round sides signify harmony and unity between two entities.
Lamps: Lighting is essential in any environment that nurtures wellness, growth and abundance – so lamps are very important in Feng Shui practices. Bright lighting inspires energetic movement featuring the things that you want throughout your space, while dimmer lighting fosters contemplation on these same items.
Rugs: A rug is a reflection of our life’s journey; it could be considered an altar rug where we perform our daily ceremonies. Rugs interact with the energy around them by drawing it inward towards its center where it gets dissipated outwards again, allowing for better balance of chi energy flow throughout any space.
Tips for Shopping for Feng Shui Crap
1. Learn about the Feng Shui principles that you are interested in before you purchase any items. Research online, or talk to an experienced practitioner to pick up helpful ideas and understand what impact the items can have on your life.
2. Ask yourself whether the item resonates with you. Does it make you feel energized or inspired? It may be worth buying even if it doesn’t have a positive effect on your wellbeing but make sure it’s something that you would enjoy displaying and using in your living space.
3. Don’t buy anything expensive until you become experienced in Feng Shui and gaining a deeper understanding of how it works for you personally. Start off with small items such as wind chimes, incense, statues and wall hangings to get a feel for how they affect the energy within your home or office.
4. Make sure that any items you buy match the environment where they will be kept and will compliment your existing décor – after all there is no point buying something that looks out of place!
5. Pay attention to where an item should ideally be placed when shopping for Feng Shui Crap, as certain environments may need different objects than others – for example if you placed a wind chime by an open window it wouldn’t be effective at improving the chi of the room.
Care and Maintenance of Feng Shui Crap
Feng Shui crap seeks to create harmony between humans and the environment. It is important to take proper care and maintain it in order to preserve its quality and value. Here are some easy ways to keep it in great condition:
-Keep Feng Shui items away from direct sunlight, as extreme temperatures could damage their aesthetic qualities over time.
-Avoid placing Feng Shui pieces near heating or cooling vents, radiators, open windows, or other sources of significant air movement.
-Always dust the item regularly with a soft cloth. Never use any kind of chemical cleaner on these types of items, as they can be easily damaged by them.
-If possible, gently vacuum the area around the item every once in a while, avoiding getting too close to the piece itself. Doing so will collect dust that may otherwise settle on the item and cause discoloration or fading over time.
-Store Feng Shui items in an appropriate place such as an airtight container made specifically for them – this will help protect the pieces from exposure to moisture and extreme temperatures when not in use. This is especially important if you live in an area prone to high humidity or drastic climate changes throughout the year.
Utilizing Feng Shui Crap in Home Design
Feng Shui Crap is quickly becoming one of the most popular interior design trends. For those who follow the principles of traditional Chinese medicine, Feng Shui practices can create a sense of harmony between nature and your home. To incorporate Feng Shui Crap into home design, examine the various items that are available to help create the perfect space.
Start by looking at house plants and other foliage that can bring life into an area. These plants contain chi, or positive energy, which can not only promote well-being but also balance out any negative energy in an area as well. The type of plants and other foliage used will depend largely on what area of the house they are being utilized in, as certain plants represent different meanings in terms of traditional Chinese medicine beliefs.
Next, consider which colors you want to incorporate into a room for a sense of harmony and balance. Red is commonly used to encourage positive energy, while blues and greens are often utilized to provide areas with peace and tranquility respectively. However keep in mind that these colors should be used sparingly; too much of any one color can have an imbalance effect on the room’s chi level.
Finally, Feng Shui Crap includes such items as fountains, crystals and even Buddhas that when positioned correctly within a room will add to its overall energy balance. For instance water fountains are believed to help nourish wealth luck throughout a space while sculptures like a laughing Buddha typically serve to bring joyous energy throughout an area or even into several others close-by. Additionally crystals like tourmaline act as natural magnets for positive forces within each living area where it’s placed.
Feng shui crap is essential for the balance and harmony of any home. Every item used in a space should be carefully thought out and placed in ways that create maximal harmony and balanced flow of chi energy, which then results in better relationships, wealth, health, and overall wellbeing within the home. Items used should have auspicious meanings that are meaningful to the family members such as lucky symbols or auspicious-sounding words so as to bring positive energy into the environment. Additionally, items shouldn’t contradict each other in meaning or be overly extravagant. By strategically placing feng shui crap around your property will therefore aid in having a healthier, happier home and lifestyle. Besides using common sense when it comes to placement of objects, there are many rules related to traditional Chinese geomancy, numerology , food offerings moxibustion , crystals (e.g., citrine , amethyst etc.), chimes , incense burners , bookshelves& shelves, etc.) that allows to set up an environment according to Fengshui principles with ease. Furthermore, one can go beyond static talismans such as objects and learn about how using motion direction can also positively influence Chi energy for greater balance and success. Overall by implementing Feng Shui principles into your living space on any level will provide you with a balanced and harmonious atmosphere free from chaos and tension; compatible with your life purpose today’s modern age.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.