Feng Shui Chinese House
House design in China has long been based on the principles of Feng Shui. The ancient art of placement and arrangement is said to use the natural flow of energy to create a harmonious and prosperous home. While there are many different schools of thought on Feng Shui, the general idea is to use the environment to your advantage.
One of the main tenants of Feng Shui is that your home should be in harmony with its surroundings. You want to take advantage of the natural landscape and use it to your advantage. For example, if you have a view of a river or a park, you want to make sure that your home takes advantage of that. You want to have the windows and doors facing the right direction, and you want to make sure that the layout of your home is conducive to positive energy flow.
Another important factor in Feng Shui is the use of color. You want to use colors that are positive and calming. You want to avoid using harsh or bright colors, as they can be disruptive to the flow of energy.
Feng Shui is not an exact science, and there are no set rules that must be followed. However, following these basic principles can help to create a harmonious and prosperous home.
Feng Shui For South East Facing House
There are many schools of thought when it comes to Feng Shui, and what works for one person may not work for another. When it comes to the feng shui of your home, it is important to consider the facing direction of your house, as well as the other occupants of your home.
If you have a south-east facing house, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. The south-east sector is associated with wealth and abundance, so placing your desk or other work-related items in this area can help to increase your productivity.
2. The south-east sector is also associated with the element of water, so using colours like blue and green in this area can help to bring positive energy into your home.
3. Make sure to keep the south-east sector clear and uncluttered, as this will help to encourage wealth and abundance to flow into your home.
4. If you have a door or window in the south-east sector of your home, make sure to keep it well-lit and open to allow the positive energy to flow in.
5. You can also use feng shui cures in this area of your home to help increase your wealth and abundance. Some popular cures include a crystal ball, a money plant, or a fountain.
If you have a south-east facing house, these are just a few things to keep in mind. By following these simple tips, you can help to bring positive energy into your home and encourage wealth and abundance to flow in.
Feng Shui For West Facing House
There are many schools of thought on the best way to arrange your home to achieve good Feng Shui. Some people recommend specific compass directions for different areas of your home, while others believe that the best Feng Shui is achieved through creating a harmonious flow of energy throughout your entire space.
No matter which approach you take, the following tips should help you achieve good Feng Shui in a west facing home.
1. Make sure the front door of your home is well lit. This will help to attract positive energy into your home.
2. Place your front door in alignment with your main entrance door. This will help to ensure a smooth flow of energy throughout your home.
3. Make sure your front door is well decorated. This will help to encourage good luck and prosperity into your home.
4. Place your front door in a sunny spot. This will help to keep your home energized and positive.
5. Make sure your front door is well balanced. This will help to create a sense of harmony and balance in your home.
Feng Shui 9 House And Owner 2018
The following is a list of things to consider when feng shui-ing your 9 house and owner in 2018.
1. The flying star chart for the year of the dog shows that the star of wealth and fame is located in the east sector of your home. This star is known to bring good luck and fortune, so make sure to place your bed, desk or other important belongings in this sector.
2. The star of health and longevity is located in the south sector of your home. This star is known to bring good health and long life, so make sure to place your health and wellness items in this sector.
3. The star of relationships is located in the west sector of your home. This star is known to bring good relationships, so make sure to place your seating area and other important relationship items in this sector.
4. The star of creativity is located in the north sector of your home. This star is known to bring creativity and new opportunities, so make sure to place your study area and other important creative items in this sector.
Feng Shui Fireplace In The Middle Of The House
Many people think of the fireplace as a focal point in their home, but it can also be used to improve the flow of energy. The traditional placement of the fireplace is in the middle of the house, with the entrance on one side and the exit on the other. This placement is ideal because it allows the energy to flow freely in and out of the house.
If your fireplace is located in a different part of your home, you can still use it to improve the flow of energy. The most important thing is to make sure that the fireplace is facing the entrance or the exit. If it is facing the wrong way, you can use a mirror to redirect the energy.