Feng Shui In Buying A House
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese art of harmonizing people with their environment. It is said that when the surroundings are in balance, so is the individual. Feng Shui is used in the placement of furniture, the design of buildings, and in the selection of colors and objects to create a balanced and harmonious space.
When considering buying a house, it is important to take into account the feng shui of the property. The following are some tips on how to use feng shui when buying a house:
1. Location is key. The best location for a house is one that is surrounded by nature. A house should be situated in an area that has fresh air, plenty of sunlight, and open space. It is also important to avoid areas that are prone to flooding or are in close proximity to power lines or other sources of electromagnetic radiation.
2. The shape of the house is also important. A house should be square or rectangular, with all of the sides equal in length. Triangular or circular houses are not considered to be good feng shui.
3. The orientation of the house is also important. The main entrance to the house should face the front and the back of the house should be facing the mountains or the sea.
4. The colors of the house are also important. The exterior of the house should be painted in shades of blue, green, or white.
5. The interior of the house should be decorated with natural materials such as wood, stone, and bamboo.
6. The furniture in the house should be arranged in a way that promotes flow and movement. The furniture should be placed in an open and airy space and should not block the flow of energy in the room.
7. The bedrooms should be located in the back of the house, away from the main entrance.
8. The kitchen should be located in the center of the house.
9. The bathroom should be located in the corner of the house.
10. The property should be well-maintained and free of clutter.
Feng Shui How To Know If Ur House Is North
How can you tell if your house is north-facing? This is an important question to ask if you want to improve your home’s feng shui, as the direction your home faces can have a significant impact on your energy levels and well-being.
There are a few ways to tell if your house is north-facing. One way is to look at your address – if your house number is odd, then your house is likely north-facing. You can also check to see if your roof slopes down to the north – this is a common sign of a north-facing home.
If you’re not sure if your house is north-facing, you can use a compass to find out. Face the front of your house and hold the compass so that the needle points north. If the needle points to the left or right of north, your house is not facing north.
If you’ve determined that your house is north-facing, there are a few things you can do to improve its feng shui. One of the most important things is to make sure that the front door is facing north. If it’s not, you can adjust your door’s position or install a doorbell or knocker that points north.
You can also use feng shui cures to help improve the energy in your north-facing home. Some of the most popular cures include plants, crystals, and wind chimes.
Feng Shui Lucky House Plants
There is a long history of using plants for Feng Shui purposes. Plants are often used to help balance the energy in a room and to attract positive chi. While there are many plants that can be used for Feng Shui, here are a few of the most popular plants for luck:
Lucky Bamboo – The bamboo plant is one of the most popular Feng Shui plants. It is said to bring good luck and prosperity to the home.
Money Plant – The money plant is another popular Feng Shui plant. It is said to bring wealth and prosperity to the home.
Jade Plant – The jade plant is a symbol of good luck and health. It is said to bring good luck and prosperity to the home.
Peace Lily – The peace lily is a symbol of peace and harmony. It is said to bring calm and serenity to the home.
These are just a few of the many plants that can be used for Feng Shui purposes. When choosing a plant for Feng Shui, be sure to consider the specific needs of the plant and the environment in which it will be placed.
Feng Shui House Face Lake
In Feng Shui, the house facing a lake is considered a very auspicious location. The water in the lake is said to be very calming and soothing, and it is believed that the positive energy of the water will wash away any negative energy in the home. The lake is also thought to be a source of good luck and wealth, so living in a home that faces a lake is said to bring good fortune and happiness to the residents.
Feng Shui House Facing West 2017
In the world of Feng Shui, house facing west is considered a good direction. This is because the energy of the sun and the earth are in line, which is said to bring good luck and prosperity.
There are a few things you should take into consideration if you are looking to buy a home that faces west. First, make sure that the property has enough space for your family and that the backyard is big enough for you to entertain guests.
Additionally, the front of your home should be free of any obstructions, such as power lines or trees. If these things are blocking the natural flow of energy, it can cause problems in the home.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.