Feng Shui Bed Facing South
Feng Shui, a traditional Chinese system of philosophy and aesthetics, focuses on how to use the placement of objects and surroundings to create a balance between humans and the environment. As part of this practice, it is recommended to place the bed in specific directions. One such direction is facing South.
Benefits of Placing a Bed Facing South
Feng Shui recommends placing the bed in a specific direction to reap the benefits from the cosmic directions. Placing a bed in each direction gives a different kind of energy to the bedroom. Facing South gives us an active, energetic and creative energy. The South direction is associated with a sunny and optimistic energy that encourages motivation and success in life.
The furniture of the bedroom must be placed in a certain way to maximize the positive energy flow and to make the best use of the space. Ideally, the bed should be placed against the wall on the left side (at the end of the room) when facing South. Also, the distance between the bed and the door should not be less than four feet.
How To Place The Bed?
- Position the bed facing South.
- Make sure there is four feet distances between bed and the door.
- Place furniture away from the bed to ensure open energy and maximum space.
- Keep all the bed pillows and cushions in the proper directions.
- Clutter: Keep the area around the bed free of clutter to allow free flow of energy.
- Mirrors: Do not place the bed in front of a mirror or near any reflective surfaces.
- Elecrtronic Devices: Do not leave any electronic devices such as mobile phones, laptop, or TV in the bedroom.
- Compass: Use a good quality compass to be sure that the bed is facing South accurately.
Feng Shui Bed facing South gives an active, energetic and creative energy, which is beneficial for a successful life. However, one has to be cautious about the placement of the furniture and ensure that there is enough space for free energy flow. Last but not least, the use of a good quality compass can ensure that the room is facing the correct direction.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.