What Is Bison Feng Shui?
Developed over a thousand years ago by Chinese shamans and priests, Bison Feng Shui is an ancient practice used to establish harmony with one’s environment. Its aim is to create a balanced energy flow in a space by arranging furniture, objects, and plants in certain ways. By doing so, practitioners believe that one can create a more positive, healthy and satisfying environment.
How Does It Work?
When used properly, the practice of Bison Feng Shui creates a harmonious balance in any space. This balance is achieved through a combination of elements, including design, material selection and placement, understanding of spatial relationships and the use of colour. Additionally, the use of certain symbols and objects can also help to create a certain energy flow in a space.
Benefits of Bison Feng Shui
Using Bison Feng Shui can have numerous benefits, including:
- Creating a calming and uplifting atmosphere
- Increasing positive energy flow
- Balancing the five elements to create a sense of harmony and balance
- Expelling negative energy
- Promoting health and wellbeing
Objects Commonly Used in Bison Feng Shui
Common objects that are used in Bison Feng Shui include:
- Water Features: Any type of water feature such as a fountain, pond or fish bowl helps to create a calming atmosphere.
- Crystals & Stones: Certain types of stones are believed to have certain properties that can help promote peace and harmony in a space.
- Colour: Certain colours are believed to have a certain vibration that can affect a space’s energy.
- Wind Chimes: Wind chimes can help to create a sense of peace and balance.
- Plants: Greenery and fresh cut flowers bring a sense of life and vitality into any space.
Practising Bison Feng Shui
Anyone can practise Bison Feng Shui in their home or workplace. The most important thing is to find the right balance of elements and to use items with meaning and value to you. With some knowledge and practice, you can create a space that promotes harmony, peace and balance.
What are some common symbols of bison in Feng Shui?
1. Arrows – Arrows symbolize power, strength and forward movement.
2. Animal Horns – Animal horns often symbolize physical power, leadership and communication.
3. Mountains – Mountains represent strength and stability.
4. Stones – Stones are a protective symbol and represent strength and dignity.
5. Paw Prints – Paw prints symbolize the protection of family, prosperity and the ability to stay grounded.
6. Sun – Sun energy brings warmth, energy and positive transformation to any area.
7. Wind – Wind energy brings positive change, progress and new beginnings.
8. Circles – Circles symbolize unity and completeness.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.