##Mirror At Front Door Feng Shui
The traditional Chinese practice of Feng Shui is believed to have the power to improve a home or workspace. It revolves around the idea of bad energy, or “chi”, being expelled from the home. One of the most common Feng Shui placements for the home is that of a mirror at the front door.
###The Use of Mirrors in Feng Shui
In Feng Shui, mirrors are often used to help redirect the energy of a space. They are believed to have the ability to divert or control the “chi” or bad energy. When placed in the entryway of a home, the mirror is said to deflect the bad energy away from the home, thus allowing the positive energy to pass through.
###Benefits of a Mirror at the Front Door
A mirror at the front door can bring a number of benefits to a home, according to Feng Shui principles. These benefits include:
– **Increased Wealth**. A mirror situated at the front door can bring greater wealth and abundance into the home by welcoming incoming money.
– **Protection**. Place a mirror at the front door and it will provide protection from outside energies and influences.
– **Brightness**. The addition of a mirror in an entryway helps to create an inviting atmosphere for both residents and guests.
– **Space**. A mirror at the front door gives the illusion of more space and opens the entryway up even more.
###Placement of a Mirror at the Front Door
In order for a mirror to bring positive energy into the home, Feng Shui experts recommend that you adhere to the following tips when placing it:
1. Position the mirror so that it reflects the front door as this helps to bring happiness and luck into the home.
2. Make sure that the mirror does not reflect any bathroom or bedroom doors.
3. Position the mirror at the same height as the front door so that it is able to effectively reflect the energy into the home.
4. Hang the mirror on the inside of the entryway, not outside.
When it comes to incorporating the ancient Chinese practice of Feng Shui into the home, a mirror at the front door is one of the most common practices. It has the power to bring wealth, protection, brightness and the feeling of more space into the home. As long as it is placed properly, a mirror at the front door is one of the easiest and most powerful ways to create a more inviting and harmonious space.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.