Plants On Dining Table: Feng Shui
Feng Shui, the ancient Chinese philosophy and practice of harmoniously arranging the furniture and décor of a living space, is an important part of many home designs. Adding plants to your dining table can create a positive energy flow in your home and bring good luck to those who live there. Here, we’ll explore the various ways you can incorporate plants into your dining table décor to reap the benefits of Feng Shui:
Benefits of Adding Plants to Your Dining Table
There are several key benefits associated with adding plants to your dining table according to Feng Shui:
- Positive Energy Flow: Plants offer the ritual of good luck, celebration, abundance, and health. When adding these energetic elements to your dining table, you will welcome an improved Feng Shui energy flow inside your home.
- Balance and Harmony: Dwarf trees, pottery, and/or terrariums placed on the dining table bring a balance to the room’s Yin and Yang, restoring harmony and promoting well-being to everyone.
- Renewable Lifeforce: Plants also nurture the room with life force and vitality, making the occupants feel surrounded by the abundance of nature.
- Peaceful Atmosphere: Placing plants on your dining table can make the atmosphere in your home peaceful and inviting.
Types of Plants For Your Dining Table
It’s important to think carefully about which plants you choose to place on your dining table. Here is a list of recommended plants and their associated benefits:
|Feng Shui Benefit
|Brings balance and harmony to the space
|Invites wealth and abundance to the room
|Provides protection from negative energy
|Enhances the flow of positive chi
|Promotes good luck
|Brings luck in romance and relationships
|Feng Shui Benefit
Tips for Adding Plants to Dining Table
- Be sure to choose plants that are easy to take care of. Plants like Aloe Vera, Peace Lilies, Dracaenas, and Pothos are all easy to maintain and perfect for placement on your dining table.
- Make sure the plants you choose aren’t too large or ungainly. Small potted plants, terrariums, and/or floating plants are great for a dining table.
- It’s important to rotate your plants so that the best energy can be welcomed into the room. Some Feng Shui experts recommend rotating plants every three months.
- Position the plants in such a way that the entrance of your dining room and the entrance to your kitchen are visible.
Adding plants to your dining table is an important part of any Feng Shui-inspired design. Plants bring balance and harmony to a space and invigorate the flow of positive energy. Choose a plant that is easy to maintain and place it strategically for the best energy flow and minimal distraction. With the right plant selection and positioning, you can enjoy the benefits of Feng Shui and create a positive atmosphere in your home.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.