Welcome to a Feng Shui Year for Singapore 2016
The beginning of each new year brings a new set of abundant opportunities and possibilities as well as energies. The Year of the Monkey 2016 looks to be exciting, inspiring, and full of new possibilities from a Feng Shui standpoint.
2016 is the Year of the Yin Fire Monkey and the energies are packed with pure yang energy. For residents of Singapore, this could result in lots of enthusiasm, opportunities, and even chaos. That’s why, understanding the Feng Shui of 2016 is critical to ensure you take advantage of the positive energy and avoid the negative.
3 Things to Know About Feng Shui in Singapore 2016
- Feng Shui Cures -There are a number of elements that can be used as Feng Shui cures, such as symbols and symbols of prosperity, good fortune, and success; these elements should be placed in the North and Southeast corners of each room.
- Lucky Colors for Singapore in 2016 – The five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth all have associated lucky colors for Singapore in 2016. Using these colors will help add positive energy to the home or workplace.
- Power of Direction – Knowing which direction is most auspicious to face when sitting at the dining table or working at a desk is essential to maximize the energy of the room. In 2016, the South East direction is most powerful.
FAQs About Feng Shui in Singapore 2016
- Q: What are the lucky symbols for Singapore in 2016?
A: In general, symbols that represent the five elements and may help to bring about greater balance in the home or workplace include bamboo, coin, dragon, frog, and picture.
- Q: What are the unlucky symbols for Singapore in 2016?
A: Unlucky symbols include swords, knives, and guns, which can bring negative energy into the home or workplace.
- Q: What should I avoid in my home in 2016?
A: You should avoid clutter, as it prevents positive energy from entering the home. You should also try to avoid using black and white colors in the home, as well as plants that have sharp spikes or thorns.
Understanding the basics of Feng Shui in Singapore 2016 is the first step in understanding and working with the energy of the year. With the right cures, colors, and other elements in place, Singaporeans can take advantage of the positive energy and avoid the negative. Taking the time to learn the fundamentals of Feng Shui will go a long way in creating a balanced and harmonious home or workplace in 2016.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.