Card Feng Shui 2021
Feng Shui (pronounced ‘fung shway’) is an ancient Chinese practice of aligning energies to bring harmony and balance to your life. It encompasses the elements, their interactions, and the flow of Qi. Feng Shui can be used to create a positive atmosphere for the home or business, to develop positive relationships, and to achieve success in one’s endeavors.
Card Feng Shui is the practice of using powerful cards to align energy and manifest luck and prosperity. By combining cards from the four directions–north, south, east, and west–with symbols of nature and the five elements, Card Feng Shui helps to create a favorable atmosphere. It is believed to bring good luck and energize one’s surroundings.
Benefits of Card Feng Shui
- Aligns energy and manifest luck
- Creates a favorable atmosphere
- Brings good luck and energizes one’s surroundings
- Improves relationships and encourages prosperity and abundance
- Helps to clear away negative and stagnant energy
How to Use Card Feng Shui for 2021
Card Feng Shui for the year 2021 is focused on the element of Fire. Fire is associated with passion, courage, and strength. The Fire element encourages renewal, insight, and creativity.
Here are some simple steps to get you started:
- Choose your cards. The most powerful Cards Feng Shui cards for 2021 are the Fire cards: Red Phoenix, White Pixiu, Yellow Qi, and Blue Turtle.
- Arrange the cards. Place the cards with the Fire cards in the centre, followed by the North cards, South cards, East cards, and West cards, in that order.
- Activate the cards. Activate the cards with a candle and incense, to further energize them.
- Make daily affirmations. Speak out loud your affirmations and visualise how you wish your year to unfold.
- Keep a journal. Write down your experiences in your journal and mark the times when you’ve seen an improvement.
By following these steps and focusing on the Fire element of 2021, you can begin to reap the rewards of Card Feng Shui. Good luck!
What are the most important Feng Shui factors to consider when reorganizing my home in 2021?
1. Clear away any clutter to create a peaceful and organized environment.
2. Balance your home’s Yin (passive) and Yang (active) energies by using both soft furnishings and bold colors/patterns.
3. Create a harmonious flow of energy by arranging your furniture in desired places that encourage movement through your home.
4. Introduce natural elements such as plants, crystals, and mirrors to reflect light and attract positive energies.
5. Make sure to address the various four cardinal points in the home (north, south, east, and west).
6. Use Feng Shui symbols for wealth and abundance, such as coins, turtles, frog statues, etc.
7. Position furniture and decorations with a purpose to attract energy and bring good fortune.
8. Incorporate Feng Shui colors into your décor to bring positivity.
9. Place a pair of Mandarin ducks in the bedroom to promote harmony and love.
10. Place an auspicious animal such as a dragon or tortoises in the living room to bring luck.
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.