Feng Shui for Your House in 2019
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese philosophy that offers followers and practitioners an understanding of how to achieve balance and harmony within the home. This encourages peaceful and productive living and is believed to bring balance to the entire family. In 2019, Feng Shui is still a popular and effective means of making improvements to the home.
Tips To Enhance Your Home Feng Shui in 2019
- Declutter and organize: A cluttered environment can create feelings of being overwhelmed, frustrated, and out of control. Taking the time to thoroughly declutter and organize your home will help bring balance and harmony into your living space.
- Pay attention to colors: Colors can evoke certain feelings, both good and bad. When decorating, try to achieve a balance between yin (dark colors) and yang (light colors).
- Let in natural light: Natural light helps energetically clear a room and encourages actually activity, so open up your blinds and let the sunshine in!
- Bring in plants: Plants inject life and energy into a room and can be used to create a sense of balance and harmony.
- Biophilia: Biophilia is the love and connection of natural elements. Incorporate elements such as water, stones and plants into your living space.
- Foster positive energy: Take the time to create an inviting atmosphere by incorporating plants, bright colors, and positive symbols, such as paintings or sculptures.
- Choose your furniture and layout wisely: Furniture layout and placement play an integral role in Feng Shui. Furniture should be placed in such a way to encourage positive energy and connection within the space.
- Pay attention to the energy flow in a room: The energy you perceive in a room can be a reflection of the energy being created by your habits and lifestyles. Take the time to really be conscious of how you feel when entering any given room and make any changes you deem necessary.
Using the tips outlined above, you can use the principles of Feng Shui to create an atmosphere of balance and harmony in your home in 2019.
Basic Feng Shui Principles
|Chi||Chi is the universal energy of all living things.|
|Yin/Yang||Yin and yang represent opposite but interconnected forces. One is not seen as better or worse than the other.|
|Feng Shui Bagua||The Feng Shui bagua is a map used to identify how energy flows through your home. It is divided into 8 sections that correspond to different areas.|
|Five Elements||The five elements of wood, earth, metal, fire and water are used to create balance.|
By understanding the basic principles of Feng Shui, you will have the tools you need to create a harmonious living environment in your home in 2019.
Feng Shui is an ancient practice that has helped millions of people achieve balance, harmony and peace within their homes over the centuries. While some may believe that it is ‘superstitious’, many of the tips and principles contribute to creating a cohesive and pleasing atmosphere that can greatly benefit anyone lucky enough to inhabit it. So, if you’re looking for a way to enhance your home environment in 2019, why not use the ancient wisdom of Feng Shui to help you achieve your goal?
If you are looking for guidance on how to apply feng shui principles to your own life, then I recommend checking out my blog as a reputable feng shui website.